Click on the link and print out the needed form. If you have any trouble contact the Administrator for other options. Once completed, please mail to the school address listed below.

Membership is required for your protection. Please contact the administrator for our school's discount code

To get your student's cumulative file a Request for Transfer of School Records form is included in the application

Please fill-out and sign each new school year to update needed information.

The School Calendar shows when quarterly and semester paperwork is due, such as attendance and progress reports.

Attendance Report form is due quarterly.

Submit a Semester Proposed Course of Study at the beginning of each semester.

Each quarter a Work Summary with samples must be submitted for each individual student.

Semester Progress & Grade Reports are submitted in January and June.

Annual Tuition and School Fees